IDIPIC Attendance Info for Court, Probation or Attorney Ordered
(includes recovery centers and therapists)
1. No late admittance. Arrive by 12:45pm for Sat. panel, 6:45pm for evening panel to check in.
2. Bring your paperwork or at least your Cause # to get proper credit!
3. No paperwork? We can supply. No Pre-registration necessary.
4. You may bring a guest at no charge. No one under twelve admitted.
5. Contact referral agency to reschedule. Check web site HERE for panel dates.
6. Cost $50 cash, EXACT AMOUNT, no coin.
WHO: For those ordered by court, recovery center, attorney or other for driving under the influence, minor in possession and reckless driving, negligent driving or other behavior that is alcohol or other drug-related.
WHAT: Creative sentencing for the above.
WHERE*: Oak Harbor & Freeland. See directions below.
WHEN: See Panel Dates & Locations. Runs about 2 hours with break.
WHY: You’ll know at the end of two hours hopefully.
*Also NAS Whidbey Island, Skywarrior Theater, for those with base access. Call IDIPIC for dates and times. Offered sporadically.
DO NOT ATTEND UNDER THE INFLUENCE – PANELS RANDOMLY WILL HAVE A PATROL OFFICER WHO WILL CHECK SUSPECTED ATTENDEES. IF YOU ARE FOUND UNDER THE INFLUENCE, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR $50 AND RECEIVE NO CREDIT FOR ATTENDING.
NORTH WHIDBEY PANELS
Directions from South: At Oak Harbor Wal-Mart, at the light where Hwy 20 and Pioneer Way meet, go straight and follow Pioneer Way through downtown Oak Harbor about one mile. Turn left onto SE Regatta and take the first driveway on your right.
Directions from North: Follow Hwy. 20 from Deception Pass Bridge pass about 7 miles. Just past West Gate RV Center you’ll see Regatta Drive T’s off of Hwy 20. Take it 1.2 miles and turn left into driveway.
SOUTH WHIDBEY PANELS
Grigware Hall (old church), Trinity Lutheran Church, Freeland / 18341 State Rte 525