IDIPIC Attendance Info for Driver’s Ed. students & their parents
1. FREE: A community service — no cost to students or their parents.
2. Panels open to the public, run a little over 2 hours, no pre-registration necessary
3. No late admittance; it disturbs the class and valuable info missed. Please arrive before 1 pm for Sat. panels and before 7 pm for evening panels. About 15 minutes prior works best. This also allows time for us to check in offenders so we may start on time.
4. No one under 12 years of age allowed due to content.
5. Contact driving instructor not IDIPIC if schedule conflict.
WHO: Required by all local driving schools and SWHS driving instructors for driver’s ed. students to attend WITH one of their parents.
WHAT: Creative sentencing for DUI/MIP offenders (corrective); preventive for others.
WHERE: See locations below.
WHEN: Freeland, first Sat. of month, doors open 12:45 PM / Oak Harbor: doors open 12:45 pm if Sat. panel or 6:45 p.m. if weeknight panel. Schedule HERE.
NORTH WHIDBEY PANELS
Hayes Hall 137, down the hall by Oak Harbor Library / 1000 SE Regatta Dr.
Directions from South: At Oak Harbor Wal-Mart, at the light where Hwy 20 and Pioneer Way meet, go straight and follow Pioneer Way through downtown Oak Harbor about one mile. Turn left onto SE Regatta and take the first driveway on your right.
Directions from North: Follow Hwy. 20 from Deception Pass Bridge pass about 7 miles. Just past West Gate RV Center you’ll see Regatta Drive T’s off of Hwy 20. Take it 1.2 miles and turn left into driveway.
SOUTH WHIDBEY PANELS
Grigware Hall, Trinity Lutheran Church, Freeland/18341 State Route 525