Each panel provides impact with knowledge for both head and heart.
First half (head) includes:
* powerful four-minute video
* interactive up-to-date power point presentation
* images where audience members become DUI victim
* video that places audience members in a DUI crash
* volunteer demonstration of a Mock Field Sobriety Test
* award-winning seat belt videos
Second half (heart) includes:
* Three local volunteer speakers
* Five Minute More story
* Q & A
* A Pledge
* A Favor
The entire panel presentation takes about two hours, depending on the speaker portion. Written feedback is appreciated.
If you’re looking for when and where panels are held, click on Dates & Locations under the Panel heading.